CLEVELAND ISD - CLEVELAND HS AND MS BAND HALL RENOVATION
Prebid Date4/27/21 2:00 pm
Bid Date5/4/21 1:00 pm
Company & Contacts
Scotty Lewis, Program Manager BSLewis@lan-inc.com
Cleveland, TX 77327
CD included with purchase of complete set. Specs seperated by section and plans by sheet names.
Half size available upon request
SCOPE OF WORK:
The Owner plans to paint the existing high school that was not included in the previous expansion, and to renovate the existing band halls at the existing high school and middle school.
The Project may include the following general scope items:
1. Aluminum, glass and window wall
2. Interior walls
3. Tile, resilient flooring, sheet carpeting, resinous athletic flooring
4. Suspended plaster, suspended drywall, lay-in panels, sound absorbing units
5. Steel doors and frames, wood doors, Kynar coated storefront, overhead coiling doors
8. Plumbing systems
9. HVAC Systems and building automation
10. Electrical and telecommunications systems
11. Fire detection, alarm and emergency call systems.
BID-DATE & LOCATION:
Part 1: Tuesday, May 4, 2021 at 1:00 p.m.
Part 2: Tuesday, May 4, 2021 at 3:00 p.m.
Meeting Video Conference Link:
Meeting Audio Only:
Huckabee Associates, Inc.
1800 Hughes Landing Blvd #701
The Woodlands, TX 77381
Cleveland Independent School District
2925 Briarpark Drive, Suite 400
Houston, TX 77042-3720
Competitive Sealed Proposals – Lockwood, Andrews & Newnam, Inc.