DALLAS ISD - ORG 128 – DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. ARTS ACADEMY
Prebid Date9/7/21 3:00pm
Bid Date9/21/21 2:00pm
Company & Contacts
Dallas ISD Procurement Services ProcurementCS@dallasisd.org
CD included with purchase of complete set. Specs seperated by section and plans by sheet names.
HALF SIZE SETS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
SCOPE OF WORK:
Project consists of the following:
A renovation of the existing elementary School Including but not limited to the following:
1. Scope item 1. – Security Devices including card readers and security camera infrastructure
2. Scope item 2. – LED lighting upgrades
3. Scope item 3. – Miscellaneous Electrical upgrades
4. Scope item 4. – Kitchen Hood and fan replacement
5. Scope Item 5. – Miscellaneous HVAC modifications a. RTU replacements b. Cooling coil upgrades c. Condensing unit replacements
6. Scope Item 6. – Miscellaneous Plumbing modifications
7. Scope Item 7. – Replace Grease trap and piping
8. Scope Item 8. – Install Technology for teaching walls
9. Scope Item 9. – Miscellaneous Architectural trades
10. Scope Item 10 – Replace interior ceilings
11. Scope Item 11 – Replace interiors doors and hardware
A pre-proposal meeting will be held at 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday September 7, 2021 via Zoom Meeting for all interested parties. This meeting is not mandatory, but information discussed will be very helpful in preparation of the proposal.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 867 2901 3216
All general contractors and sub-contractors are encouraged to attend this meeting.
All Construction Services construction procurements must be physically delivered to the Construction Services office, at the Linus D. Wright Dallas ISD Administration Building 9400 North Central Expressway, Suite 800 Dallas, TX 75231. (Call 972.925.7200 for directions). Delivery to other locations will result in rejection of a CSP.
Completed CSP Package Part 1-A, 1-B and 1-C are due on Tuesday, September 21, 2021, at 2:00 PM
Central Standard Time.
Completed CSP Package Part 2 is due on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, at 3:00 PM Central Standard Time.BID METHOD: Competitive Sealed Proposals
Dallas Independent School District
Linus D. Wright Dallas ISD Administration Building
9400 N. Central Expressway Suite 800
Dallas, TX 75231